We are always keen to know your thoughts and opinions about the things we do in school. This helps us to see what we are doing well and what we need to change or improve. We hope that you will pass on your comments by speaking to Miss Boardman or another member of staff, contacting us via phone or email or tweeting in response to our school tweets.
In order to give us your views about a range of areas in school, we ask parents to give an answer to the statements on Ofsted’s Parent View by clicking on the picture below at any time. If you make more than one response during a school year, your previous answer will be overwritten. During an Ofsted inspection, the inspectors will use the responses on Parent View to help form their judgements but there is no need to wait until the school has an inspection to give your views.
Questions asked on Parent View are shown below. You will be asked to indicate whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree or don’t know.
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?