Please see below for the current vacancies at St Barnabas.
If you are interested in helping in school in a voluntary role, please contact us.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require all staff and volunteers working in school to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Teaching Assistant Level 2
St Barnabas CE Primary School are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team from 25th April 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working or volunteering in a primary school setting
- Understand the needs of primary school age children with additional needs, demonstrating flexibility and versatility
- Demonstrate a holistic approach to the well-being and education of pupils
- Embrace our inclusive ethos whilst maintaining high expectations for behaviour
- Be committed to building and maintaining positive, caring and supportive relationships
- Be a team player with a positive approach and excellent communication skills who also has the necessary skills to work independently
Start date: Monday 25th April
Hours: 8:30am-12:30pm 1pm – 3:30pm, Monday to Friday term time only
Contract: Initially Fixed Term to 22.07.2022
Salary: Grade 4 Level 1-4 (£19,195 to £20,363 per annum) reduced pro-rata
Closing Date: Tuesday 29th March at midnight
Please send completed application forms to:
Sarah Cook, Office Manager
St Barnabas CE Primary School
York, YO26 4YZ